Open position s doc-postdoc - MYELOAL - EDIAPROT
Dr. AURORA ARGHIR – postdoc position #4 - ID 719922
Dr. Aurora Arghir – postdoc position #4 – ID 719922
MYELOAL - EDIAPROT Project ID P_37_798 – Open Position
Applications are open for 1 post-doctoral position and 1 doctoral position at Stefan S. Nicolau Institute of Virology, Bucharest (Romania) in the frame of the project “Molecular Profiling of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms and Acute Myeloid Leukemia for Designing Early Diagnostic, Prognostic and Treatment Strategies (MYELOAL - EDIAPROT)” project ID P_37_798, co-financed by the COMPETITIVENESS OPERATIONAL PROGRAMME 2014-2020, PRIORITY AXIS 1 – RESEARCH, TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATION (RD&I) TO SUPPORT ECONOMIC COMPETITIVENESS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, Action 1.1.4 Attracting high-level personnel from abroad in order to enhance the RD capacity.
According to the information package of the competition POC-A1-A1.1.4-E-2015, the contest is open for the persons who are not and have never been hired in the host institution.
The main objective of the project is to establish a high level nucleus of competence in studying molecular mechanisms of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs), their transformation into Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and de novo AML with normal karyotype, at European standards, in an institute with tradition in medical research in Romanian Academy, under the leadership of a researcher with trail-blazing discoveries in the field and extensive international experience in the private research, development and innovation sector, in European academic research as well as in mentoring PhD students and postdoctoral researchers in international programs.
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Temporary
JOB STATUS: Part-time
HOURS PER WEEK: up to 40
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15/01/2022 16:00 - Europe/Athens
Available positions, as published on www.euraxess.gov.ro, are the following:
- ID 719922 - Postdoctoral position no 4 in Biomedical Sciences:
Eligibility criteria: completed university studies in Biomedical field of at least 4 years attested by a diploma; PhD degree in Biology, Chemistry or Medical Science; experience in analysis of microdeletions and microarray-based Comparative Genomic Hybridization (aCGH) methods; research experience proved through co-authored publications; known languages: Romanian – excellent; English – Independent user (B1).
- ID 719914 - PhD student position no 7* in Biomedical Sciences (*correction: position no 5 in the PhD and postdoc table in application form):
Eligibility criteria: completed university studies in biomedical field of at least 4 years attested by a diploma; proof of enrollment at doctoral school; experience in molecular and cellular biology techniques; analysis of protein expression techniques; research experience proved through co-authored publications; known languages: Romanian – excellent; English – Independent user (B1).
Selection of candidates:
- CV (signed and dated, as pdf format)
- 1 reference letter (signed and dated, as pdf format)
- Scanned documents proving education including PhD diploma (the documents will be presented in original when signing the contract) – in case of Post-doctoral position
- Scanned documents proving education and enrollment at doctoral school (the documents will be presented in original when signing the contract) – in case of PhD student position
Documents should be sent by e-mail no later than 15.01.2022, 4 PM to Prof. Dr. Stefan N. Constantinescu or Dr. Carmen C. Diaconu at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview (by Skype): 17.01.2022 (schedule for appointments will be announced to eligible applicants by e-mail)
- Communication of the results: 18.01.2022 (results will be announced on www.virology.ro and by e-mail to applicants)
- Appeal to contest results: 19.01.2022, 3 PM (it will be sent to email@example.com)
- Final results: 20.01.2022, 3 PM (results will be announced on www.virology.ro and by e-mail to applicants)
Announcements, requirements and additional information could be found on www.euraxess.gov.ro
Update information will be listed on www.virology.ro.